Training with MindSafe is a fast- reliable and exciting experience as all doubts an operator might have faced during real plant operations, but did not dare to try to avoid impinging negatively on safety, can be tested and experienced in real-time and consequences lived instantly.
Unlike classical training approaches, MindSafe is a revolutionary immersive training solution that enables to achieve a penetrating and persistent training effect on people mind.
In MindSafe field operator(s) are immersed in a 3D environment, with 3D audio effects, reproducing the operation field with an astonishing realism, thus allowing field operator(s) to feel it as it would their real plant. On the other hand, the control operator is immersed in an exact replica of his/her control room, furniture included.
Simultaneous cooperation between Control Room & Field Operators
The field operator(s) and the control room operator(s) can cooperate as it would be in reality and experience nominal, abnormal and accident scenarios with a real-time response by MindSafe as it would be their real plant.
This way they can test and experience what might happen if they could take certain decisions. And live instantly the consequences on their skin.
Unlike classical Operator Training Simulators (OTS), where only control room operators are trained, MindSafe allows both Control Room and the Field Operators to cooperate as they do in reality, thus enabling to test and measure crew dynamics.
With MindSafe the knowledge and experience can be easily and quickly transferred into people mind, thus making them MindSafe.
Real-time calculation and visualization of accident consequences
MindSafe is equipped with a real-time accident simulator AXIM, unique on the market.
AXIM is the result of 5 years of engineering development to make Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) applicable to real-time applications.
Specifically, with MindSafe you can:
- Simulate in real-time both liquid and gas emissions caused by malfunctions and industrial accidents
- Visualize in real-time
- how a cloud diffuses in the air subject to weather conditions
- the toxic concentration of either a visible or invisible gas cloud
- how the liquid released from the plant spreads/shrinks on the ground
- the liquid emission from a ruptured pipe or a punctured tank with the liquid spreading, possible ignition and pool fire
- the effect of a fire on the plant in terms of consequences on both process units and field operators
Real-time measurement of Human Performance
- the capability of operators to make decisions during normal and abnormal situations
- the coordination capabilities of your crews
- the situation awareness of your operators
- the communication level of your crews
- Define and measure operational Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
Communication, coordination, and decision-making efficiency at crew level can now be checked and measured.